Currently, the OptiX OSN 1800 series, OptiX OSN 6800, OptiX OSN 8800 series, and OptiX OSN 9600/9800 series equipment can be managed individually as a NE, and can also be managed in an optical NE. For the three types of equipment, you can double-click the NE in the Main Topology to display the NE Panel.
1. In the Main Topology, double-click an optical NE. The NE Panel is displayed. In the left-hand pane of the NE Panel, select the NE.
2. In the right-hand pane, right-click and choose Add Slave Shelf from the shortcut menu. The Add Slave Shelf dialog box is displayed.
3. Set parameters and click OK.
4. A dialog box is displayed indicating that the operation is successful. Click Close.
Modifying the Name of the Master or Slave Subrack.
1. In the right-hand pane, right-click and choose Modify Shelf Attributefrom the shortcut menu. The Modify Shelf attributedialog box is displayed.
2. Modify the subrack name and click OK.
Deleting a Slave Subrack.
- In the right-hand pane, right-click and choose Delete Shelf from the shortcut menu.
- In the confirm dialog box displayed, click OK.
Thunder-link.com has been in telecommunication fields for 11 years, specialized in supplying Huawei DWDM products and soutions, if you have products needs or technical questions, you can contact us.